Brake problems vary greatly with the make and model of a car, the age of the car and other variables. If you notice any of the following signs and symptoms when you brake
- flashing brake warning light
- squealing, chirping or grinding noises
- pulsations in the brake pedal
- shaky steering wheel
- increased stopping distance
- car pulls to one side when you stop
…. your brake may require servicing. Make an appointment with your mechanic right away.
Check brake fluid regularly. If you have determined that your brakes are bad, avoid driving the car until they are fixed.